Morning halfday at Elephant Rescue park
Elephant Show & Riding
|JOIN tour||฿ 2,100||฿ 2,100|
Child : less than 6years and less than 120cm) Infant (0-2years) : free
You will be picked up from your place of accommodation in the morning between 8.00 and 8.30 am. and drive to the rescue park. Upon arrival at the camp, get changed into beautiful uniforms. English-speaking guide will tell you a little about elephants and the local way of life.
Then you will meet and interact with our friendly elephants personally and learn about elephant’s behavior as you touch, play, feed, and walk with them. You will get to walk with them to beautiful view points, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
After walk down the hillside towards their bathing area, enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own (all nature) swimming pool.
Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends after a memorable experience.
Then enjoy a delicious home cooked lunch prepared especially for you at our camp before transfer back to your hotel at 14.00.
- 8.00-8.30 am. Pick Up from your hotel .
- Upon arrival at the camp , Change clothes into uniforms.
- Introductory discussion and information about elephants.
- Feeding, observation and interaction witch elephants
- Walk down the hillside towards their bathing area.
- Enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own (all nature) swimming pool.
- Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends after a memorable experience.
- Enjoy a delicious home cooked lunch prepared especially for you at our camp
before transfer back to your hotel at 14.00.
* Pick-up time could be late due to traffic.
* This schedule is subject to change without notice due to weather condition, other unforeseen interruptions
* All timings are approximate
a memorable experience with BaBy Elephants. (No Riding)
The elephants of Thailand have been traditionally used to help humans for many generations. Much of the traditional work that they have done throughout history, and continue to do is extremely hard labour, and requires them to live under tough conditions which are often cruel and unethical.
Elephant Rescue Park have been established to serve as a sanctuary for homeless and abused elephants, many of whom come from the bigger cities of Thailand, where they are exploited by humans and often forced to beg for money. Our primary objective is to provide a safe, loving and secure environment for these magnificent animals, which we are able to do with your help, through visiting our beautiful sanctuary and supporting us through adoptions, donations and various fundraising projects.
At the Elephant Rescue Park, you have the opportunity to:
What to Bring / What to wear
: Towel, Socks for rubber boots, A set of cloth for change, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen, Sandals or shoes,
Sun glasses, Camera
Tour type : Join tour / no minimum person requirments
Duration : approximately 6hrs (8.00am – 2.00pm)
Operated by: Elephant Rescue park