Fullday at Elephant Rescue park
Elephant Show & Riding
|JOIN tour||฿ 2,900||฿ 2,900|
Child : less than 6years and less than 120cm) Infant (0-2years) : free
You will be picked up from your place of accommodation in the morning between 8.00 and 8.30 am. and drive approximately 40 minutes to Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park and learn how to make recycle from this useless thing. Then make short stop at the fresh market for buying additional food(by your own) for elephnats before arrival at our camp. *At the park, we prepare bananas, sugar cane and pumkin for them. Upon arrival at the camp, get changed into beautiful uniforms. English-speaking guide will tell you a little about elephants and the mahout’s way of life.
The next is Learning how to make herbal medicine for the elephants and feed them. Cut sugar cane at farm (transfer by a truck) and bring it to provide for the elephants.
Then enjoy a delicious home cooked lunch prepared especially for you. After having lunch you will meet and interact with our friendly elephants personally and learn about elephant’s behavior as you touch, play, feed, and walk with them. You will get to walk with them to beautiful view points, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities. After walk down the hillside towards their bathing area, enjoy bathing and brushing the elephants in their very own (all nature) swimming pool.
Say farewell to your new elephant and mahout friends after a memorable experience.
Have snack and refreshment before leaving from the park. We will come back to your hotel around 5.30 pm.
- 8.00-8.30 am. Pick Up from your hotel
- Visit the Elephant Poo Poo Paper Park
- Make short stop at the fresh market
- Change of clothes into uniforms.
- Introductory discussion and information about elephants and mahout’s life.
- Learn to make herbal medicine for the elephants and feed them.
- Cut sugar cane at farm (transfer by a truck) and bring it to provide for the elephants.
- Enjoy a delicious, home cooked lunch.
- Feeding with bananas, observation and interaction witch elephants. You will also get to walk with them to beautiful view points, where you’ll have plenty of wonderful photo opportunities.
- Bathe, brush and have fun splashing around with the elephants in their very own swimming pool.
- Say farewell to your new friends and mahouts
- Having snack and refreshment before leaving from the park
- Drop you of at your hotel around 5.30 pm.
* Pick-up time could be late due to traffic.
* This schedule is subject to change without notice due to weather condition, other unforeseen interruptions
* All timings are approximate
- Visit to elephant Poo-poo Factory, fresh market, snack and coconut juice!
The elephants of Thailand have been traditionally used to help humans for many generations. Much of the traditional work that they have done throughout history, and continue to do is extremely hard labour, and requires them to live under tough conditions which are often cruel and unethical.
Elephant Rescue Park have been established to serve as a sanctuary for homeless and abused elephants, many of whom come from the bigger cities of Thailand, where they are exploited by humans and often forced to beg for money. Our primary objective is to provide a safe, loving and secure environment for these magnificent animals, which we are able to do with your help, through visiting our beautiful sanctuary and supporting us through adoptions, donations and various fundraising projects.
At the Elephant Rescue Park, you have the opportunity to:
§Transfer by a nice minivan/ car with air con.
§Knowledgable and friendly English speaking guide
§Uniform, Bamboo hat
§Rubber boots for activities (feel free to put your own shoes if you feel uncomfortable).
* The boots will protect you from cutting by sticks,thorny plants,sharp stone and elephant step.
§Food for elephant
§Home cooked Lunch (you can request for vegetarian)
What to Bring / What to wear
: Towel, Socks for rubber boots, A set of cloth for change, Insect Repellent, Sunscreen,
Sandals or shoes, Sun glasses, Camera
Tour type : Join tour / no minimum person requirments
Duration : approximately 9.5hrs (8.00am – 5.30pm)
Operated by: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary